- Provide central administration and campus departments with timely capital assets and depreciation reporting
- Reconcile the PeopleSoft Asset Management subsystem to the PeopleSoft General Ledger on a monthly basis
- Complete accurate and timely:
- annual audit schedules for the external financial audit
- capital assets footnote disclosures for the University’s annual financial report
- capital assets schedules for the GAAP Package as a part of the State of Iowa’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
The following reports are provided in order to facilitate self-service inquiries. All reports will open in a new window.
There are known issues accessing these reports with Internet Explorer. Try using Firefox if you experience any problems.
- Asset Detail Report: Search for assets by asset identification number, tag number, serial number, or PO number. Returns details including In Service date, accounting date, transaction date, cost, custodian information and location.
- Comprehensive Report: Report by department, sub-department and date range of all assets, categorized by additions and adjustments, Transfers and Recategorizations, and Retirements and Reinstatements.