This form is to be completed by departments to document any of the following which may occur between annual federal audits:
- Addition of federal-furnished equipment. (Asset Information must be filled out in order to add an asset).
- Changes in Custodian or Location, including transfer to/from off-campus.
- Change in Federal condition code (unless reporting through physical inventory).
- Add Government-owned title to an existing asset.
- Request for disposition.
- Transfer of the asset between contract accountability (i.e. change grant/program code).
No federal-titled equipment may be disposed of or transferred prior to authorization from grant accounting.
Complete this form by completing the Asset Information Section and all other sections of the form applicable to your needed action.
All forms required the approval of the Principal Investigator.
Send completed form to:
Capital Assets Management office
2090 UCC (University Capitol Centre)
Questions? Please email the Capital Assets Management office