The Capital Assets Management (CAM) office is requesting your help for the departmental conducted moveable equipment inventory scheduled for FY23. We request that department administrators and inventory contacts review the inventory contacts for accuracy.
- Institutional roles: https://hris.uiowa.edu/security/imfosec/
- For Inventory Contacts: If you believe you should not be the contact for the inventory, please advise your department administrator to designate another person.
- Note- Inventory contacts may represent multiple sub-departments. The Inventory Contact is responsible for being the point of contact and coordinating with all sub-departments for issues pertaining to department-conducted inventory.
Please ensure Department Admin and Inventory Contact's changes are submitted no later than November 30, 2022.
Please note (for our request):
- If the inventory contact role is deleted, it is auto-populated nightly with the department admin- meaning deleting the inventory contact assigns the department admin to the role of inventory contact.
- CAM staff will only make changes to the department contact based on information the department provides.
- CAM cannot update Department Administrator information, that is up to the department to handle.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this request. Thank you!
FY23 Inventory Timeline
- December 5, 2022 – Start of department-led inventory (CCOM & UIHC) for all “non-taggable” and off-campus capital assets
- January 9, 2023 – Department-led inventory completion deadline
- February 6, 2023 – Start of UIHC & CCOM inventory by HCA Inventory Consultants (HCA)